The Caduceus Institute of Classical Homeopathy is open to health professionals and anyone who is interested in developing skills in classical homeopathy. Depending on how you wish to use the homeopathic skills gained in this course, you may need to supplement your education with other classes if you do not have education in the biological sciences. Please contact us for more information.
Tuition and Financial Policy
- Tuition for modules one through five is $500 each and is due on registration.
- Tuition for module six is $700.
- Tuition for the clinical training A is $850 and the practicum module is $750. Clinical training B is $575.
- Supervision fee for five cases with two follow-ups per case, plus one live supervised case to complete certification requirements is $600.
- Registration fee for one or more modules at one time is $100.
You can save recurring registration fees by registering for, and paying for, more than one module at a time. A refund of the full tuition is offered if you notify us, within 8 days of our mailing of the first session’s materials, that you do not wish to continue the course. Any cancellation or withdrawal must be made in writing. In this case, the first session’s materials are yours to keep and no further materials will be sent. After that time, no refunds are offered. The Institute will issue refunds within 30 days of the student’s determination of withdrawal.
The registration fee is non-refundable.
If paying by check, please make payable to Caduceus Institute and send to:
Caduceus Institute, 16536 Friar Rd. Weed, CA 96094