- Certified in Classical Homeopathy by the Council for Homeopathic Certification
- Served on the Board of Directors, Council for Homeopathic Certification for ten+ years
- Former Co-Chair of Applicant Case Review and Oral Exam Committee for CHC
- Director, Caduceus Institute of Classical Homeopathy
- Private Practice in Classical Homeopathy
Willa has been teaching homeopathy in professional programs since 1991. She is a Certified Classical Homeopath and homeopathic educator who is a graduate of Pacific Academy of Homeopathic Medicine and holds a diploma in advanced homeopathic studies from the Dynamis School directed by Jeremy Sherr. Willa was the First Year Core Instructor at Pacific Academy of Homeopathic Medicine in Berkeley for four years. She taught continuing education classes for health professionals in the Bay Area, and has been a homeopathic consultant since 1992. She founded the Caduceus Institute in Santa Cruz in 1997.